Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Recent update


It's been a really long while since this blog was last updated, and for that I apologize. I've had a lot on my plate- I've finished up my graduate school this last spring and promptly moved out east.

C.C. came along, riding between Tris and I as we drove a moving van out. C.C. was a real trooper, enjoying the ride and sleeping during the dull points.

Recently we had to make an emergency move in lieu of a bit of crime making our previous neighborhood too dangerous to live in -- and we are now residing close to the Appalachian trail head by Del Water Gap. I am hoping to upload photos here soon.

In the meantime, C.C. is enjoying it out east- though the rain does put her in a grouchy mood. On the plus side, she has Felix the cat here to chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment